High Number

Monday, September 11, 2006

I don't like blogger. Why? Because I've got another blog. Well, that's obvious, isn't it?

One thing I've got to say to some people: I am not jealous. Well, at least I try not to be. People have achieved more than I have. But *I* also achieved a lot, and I'm proud of that.
But things are getting more and more difficult and complicated for me. Will college be hard? Will life be hard? Life is hard. I will try to make friends at college. But I'm scared I won't meet any new friends. I've never had a really good friend. I met some great people, but they aren't interested in what I'm doing. I met some people via the internet, and I can trust them because they write what they're doing or what they're feeling. I am connected with them; they are connected with me. But the only thing that connects us the most, is our interest for music. What would it be if I never been a fan of the Beatles or The Who? I wouldn't have met so many people; I wouldn't have talked to them...
I really want to meet these people in real life, but we're so far away.

I'm starting to sound emo, aren't I?

The Who. Or The Two as people call them. The band lacks something: drum & bass. I don't know why I'm still hooked on the band. Maybe I'm just waiting for something new and excited. I haven't heard a lot of new things lately...
What's the hype of today? I don't think there is one. I'm not aware of any new bands. Are there? Perhaps.

No one reads this anyway. Why am I still writing this? Why don't I go to sleep? I gotta get up early tomorrow. Well, actually today. It's 12:09 AM, which means it's Monday already. Ah, yes, the 11th. The dreadful, black day. America should have never gone to war. I remember it well. 5 years ago, I was still at high school. My mom picked me up after school and my mom kept telling something terrible had happened. The radio was on, but I didn't concentrate on what they were saying. At home, I finally saw it. Y'know, it's terrible. The World Trade Center was famous...the towers collapsed, people died, people cried, dust everywhere. I was shocked and mad at the same time. I was mad at the people who've done this. Why have they done this? The answer's there somewhere and I don't have it because I didn't follow the news that much. But I don't want to talk about 9/11.

This is one of my blogs. This is my opinion. Not a bloody person cares about this. Comment if you want; don't comment if you don't read this. I don't have a single person that cares for me, except for my family and a few friends. Few...maybe just one. I don't have friends. I'm desperate.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:56 am, Blogger Kevin Seegan said…

    I care. Wish I could meet you sometime. I have been reading your blog, so don't think I am not there. Thanks for the comment, it means a lot.

    -Kevin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home