High Number

Friday, June 30, 2006

Let's See Action: Part Two

Watching The Kooks on the Werchter webcast, and I can tell you they're fucking brilliant. Would love to see them on ITA today.

I went to a small Yoko Ono exhibition in Antwerp yesterday. I took some pics:
Tangerine Tree #1
Tangerine Tree #2
Tangerine Tree #3
We're all made out of water
David Bowie #1
David Bowie #2
Andy Warhol
Samuel Beckett
Franz Kafka
Elvis Presley
The Wall: WAKE! #1
The Wall: WAKE! #2
Wake up Antwerp!
Jimmy Hendrix
John Lennon
Sean Lennon

I forgot to take the Yoko Ono one. I did also get a free flashlight pen.

I had to go to school today to sell my old books. Well, that's it, I guess.
SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!

Watching The Editors on the webcast now. They were playing at the same time as The Kooks. I switched once. Although, I admit I like The Kooks more. So I kept watching their performance. Next up is "Clap Your Hands And Say Yeah"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home