High Number

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm not sure I'm gonna make it this school year. But if I don't: I DON'T F*CKING CARE. Maybe I *will* cry when I hear my results, but that's just me. I cry for silly things. But I'm not sentimental. I am sometimes. I'm...emo, I guess.

I didn't watch ITA because of my exams. I had my English exam today: I had a stupid grammar question which I answered wrong. It was about relative clauses. If he gave me another 2 sentences with a non-defining and a defining relative clause, I would have probably answered it right. And literature sucked.

I wish I could go to Werchter to see the Who...or even Robert Plant. They're not performing on the same day. But I'm not going anyway, so...*curses*

I'M BORED
HAHA

And the past few days were too hot. Now, the weather's just perfect.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:54 pm, Blogger Kevin Seegan said…

    Yeah, english sucks. Especially clauses. Its been hot here, too. Like 100 degrees (not celsius). I jsut finished my exams today... hooray! Check out my blog to see whats up. I hope all is well or gets better.

    -Kevin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home