High Number

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Living Reflection From a Dream

Finland won the Eurovision Song Contest with "Hard Rock Hallelujah". It was pretty obvious they would win. I'm glad they won, although the bass player calls himself the Ox. There's (or was...sadly enough) only one Ox. I saw a photo of 'Lordi' without their masks in the newspaper. They look better with the masks and the make-up.

I wanted to buy the four Led Zeppelin albums but I couldn't find them. I did buy Led Zeppelin III last Saturday. I really like "Tangerine", it's been in my head today. One funny thing happened to me: I listened to it on my iPod a few weeks ago (I didn't have the album back then) and I saw a tangerine on the street. Who would leave a tangerine?
Maybe getting the other three albums tomorrow. I know a place where I probably can buy 'em.

Anyroad, I've got low grades for English. I like English but not when MY TEACHER is teaching it. He's completely obsessed with literature and drama.
Maths is now impossible to follow: statistics. I liked maths this year, untill now.

A few weeks ago I took a nap and I dreamt that I walked backstage at a concert. I saw Led Zeppelin and I ran after them. Then Pete Townshend blocked the way. I remember that I said that I know his songs. But he just kind of ignored me and told me to go away.
I don't think Pete would do this in real life. But I don't know...I don't know what he would think or do. I don't know what he thinks or does. I'm not a psychic, y'know.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:10 am, Blogger E.L. Wisty said…

    Aaawhhh!!! *runs away covering her eyes*

    Sorry about that, I'm from Finland and have got quite enough of Lordi :) To each their own, though, absolutely!

     
  • At 2:33 am, Blogger Metalchick said…

    Hi High Number,
    That dream sounds more like a nightmare. Maybe the Pete in that dream didn't like it when you went after Led Zeppelin, in a way that a boyfriend would get mad at his girlfriend for going after another guy.
    Don't worry, Pete wouldn't do that in real life. He's cool and Down to Earth.
    Feel free to drop by my blog anytime.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home