High Number

Sunday, July 09, 2006

It's a Bird, It's a Plane...

DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS!:
I saw "Superman Returns" quite a while ago. I thought "Spider-Man" was much better; "Superman Returns" didn't make sense. For example: The Daily Planet building is ruined and the next day it's perfectly normal. And the kid's from Superman? You got to be joking! Lois married another man, and wrote an article about why the world doesn't need Superman. At the end she writes an article about why the world NEEDS Superman. Just stick with him or leave him, woman!

I saw "Cars" the day before yesterday. I love Pixar movies, but this one kind of disappointed me. I thought "The Incredibles" was bad the first time, but "Cars"...I don't think I'll like it when I'll see it for the second time. Ok, the quotes were great: "Ka-chow", y'know. And Fillmore: "Respect the classics, man" and "It's Hendrix". The animation was great, though. But the story line is disappointing.
The best Pixar movies were "Toy Story" and "Toy Story 2". "Monsters Inc." was enjoyable. "A Bug's Life"...I don't remember seeing that. I saw the trailer again, it has "Baba O'Riley" in it. "Finding Nemo": One of my favourites. Am I missing one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home