High Number

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Lifehouse and Other Things

(cross-posted at my other blog + edited)
Lifehouse, The Boy Who Heard Music, The Method. It seems so clear to me. Not all of it, but a lot. Pete's trying to get the whole thing back with The Method project.
I've only read 2 chapters of TBWHM. But I stumbled on these sites, which makes it easier to understand:
Chronology of TBWHM
Lifehouse
I hope The Method project starts this fall/winter or in 2007. I already signed up, but I doubt I will be picked out.
Anyway, yes, I'm interested in the Lifehouse/Method project.

Just one thing that hasn't got to do with Lifehouse:
Pete uses the name "Sally" a lot: Heart To Hang Onto ("Sally seems to get bigger every day"), I'm A Boy (Another little girl was Sally Joy"), Baba O'Riley ("Sally, take my hand"), Sally Simpson...

WHAT IS ON TOWSERTV NOW? I'm not sure but does that clip include John's bass solo on 5:15? Wherein Roger's amazed? XD
I'd love to see that again. I'm glad it's on again.
During the solo I know exactly what they're thinking:
Roger: "I'll just sit here and listen. WOW."
Pete: "I'll just get another guitar. *gets the red one* No, wait...I'm gonna stick with the old one. *gets the gold one back*"
And when Pete's playing again, Rog's like "When will this ever end?"

Currently listening to "Changes" by David Bowie. Nice piano intro. I don't like his voice! I saw David Bowie perform on TOTP once. His mullet scared and face kind of scared me. I know it sounds silly.
And I've been having a lot of dreams lately. Ever since I slept in my brother's bed. My brother's working on Ireland, so I can sleep in his bed or my own. Ok, I'm not allowed to sleep in his, but it's comfy. One dream I had had Eric Idle in it. I was having detention and he was the one who kept an eye on me. And that's all I remember. I should probably note my dreams in a dream book or something, because I almost always forget them. I once dreamt Rachel Fuller was in my backyard/garden playing with her dogs. And I told my mom the names of the dogs. Wistle was cute in my dream. I didn't see Spud, the golden retriever, but I did see another big dog. Then I got woken up by my brother, who was humming the Seinfeld theme. God, I hate it. My bedroom door's closed but I still can hear sound from outside the room. When I woke up, I was thinking: "Now, that's chaos and creation in my backyard".

Lucid dreaming...I sometimes dream lucid. And sometimes they're fun, sometimes annoying. Like that time when I was, in my dream, following Led Zeppelin and Pete Townshend stopped me. He ignored what I said. I was aware of what I was saying.
Last time when I took a nap, I had another lucid dream. More like a lucid nightmare. I'm not talking about that. The fact is that I had a lot of lucid dreams.
Sleep paralysis is considered lucid dreaming. Only sleep paralysis is just...very scary. I had it last summer. Not experiencing it anymore. "The Ghost" I talked about, 'incubus'. Well, now I know what it is: sleep paralysis. It feels like a ghost that's sitting on you, and you're paralyzed, you can't move anything. It's like you're awake but you're actually in a dream. Oh, just type 'sleep paralysis' on Google, and you'll know what I experienced.

This has been a long entry. You probably didn't read this.
P.S. You can comment anonymously on my other blog, at livejournal. Click on the link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home